RE: [RRG] GSE History

Somehow, I think this may not have come as a major surprise
wrt the way the experiment was conducted?

>From being in software development, my best guess is that the
development
>here didn't quite make code freeze.  Tho I'm surprised it hasn't shown
up in
>a service pack.

IPv6 implementations have been actively developed and well
understood for a long time, so there has to be a reason. I
think you are right though that to try to guess it would be
to try to devine motivations...

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com