Re: [RRG] Re: address reclamation

Not only has the ARIN region attemped to reclaim legacy space, but the
ARIN membership has also tried to create policy to encourage legacy space
holders to return unused portions of space.  See policy porposal
2007-17: Legacy Outreach and Partial Reclamation

http://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/2007_17.html

__Jason

Jason Schiller                                               (703)886.6648
Senior Internet Network Engineer                         fax:(703)886.0512
Public IP Global Network Engineering                       schiller@uu.net
UUNET / Verizon                         jason.schiller@verizonbusiness.com

The good news about having an email address that is twice as long is that
it increases traffic on the Internet.