Re: [RRG] Moving forward...

Excerpts from Tony Li on Fri, Jun 13, 2008 06:29:38PM -0700:
> |Our recommendation should be applicable to IPv6.  It may or
> |may not also apply to IPv4, but at the very least must provide
> |a path forward for IPv6.
>
> It's my judgement that we have rough consensus on this.  There is dissent,
> notably from Robin and Bill, but overall, it seems that we have rough
> consensus.

I don't dissent with this single statement, given the context you put
it in back at the beginning when I asked about it.  It says nothing
about the importance of the IPv4 problems.  The rest of the discussion
was not really about this statement.