[RRG] the agenda for Dublin

RRG has been scheduled for an all-day meeting on Friday in Dublin, the agenda for Dublin is now open, and we have already received several requests for agenda times. Our main goal for Dublin is to reach a shared understanding of the design space, and to understand tradeoffs of different points in that space. Contributions to the above goals will be considered for agenda time. We do not plan to grant time slots for updates of existing proposals.

Following the procedures we established before the Philly meeting, we would like to remind people that all agenda requests should be submitted to the RRG program committee members and co-chairs to solicit support; of course one is welcome to cc: RRG list and that'll help keep everyone informed.

RRG Program Committee members:

        Joel Halpern <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
        Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
        David Conrad <drc@virtualized.org>