Re: [RRG] Long term clean-slate only for the RRG?

So I can't see anyway around the location-identity-separation +
unmodified-hosts --> network-sized-mapping-database problem. Or is my brain just not working very well today, and there's some clever solution I have
missed?

Noel, so I think you are stating something obvious, but just want to make sure you are not implying some other subtle point.

All I can see is this one way to proceed as well.

If not, people need to seriously re-examine their commitment to the principle of separate of location and identity. Like multi-homing, it has benefits, but
it also has inevitable costs. TANSTAAFL...

I think the RRG has only focused on loc/id split and really hasn't gone into greater depth with other routing architectures. Since it is a research group, it should, or more strongly, it must.

Dino