RE: [RRG] Publicly available LISP and shim6 implementations

Oliver et al,

Integrating LISP with SEAL is a possible next step of interest.
If you would like to try putting your implementation together
with SEAL, let me know:

  http://osprey67.com/seal

(IMHO, in the future our LISP should be SEALed.)

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com