[RRG] Publicly available LISP and shim6 implementations

Hello,

To allow researchers to experiment with some of the mechanisms that are being extensively discussed on the RRG mailing lists, we are happy to announce the public release of two implementations :

- OpenLISP is the first publicly available implementation of the Locator Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP) that has been extensively discussed within the RRG. OpenLISP runs on the FreeBSD kernel and has been written by Luigi Iannone.

- LinShim6 is the first implementation of the shim6 IPv6 host-based multihoming solution developped within the IETF shim6 working group. LinShim6 runs on the Linux kernel and has been written by Sebastien Barré.

You can find additional details (implementation reports, source code, papers, ...) about these two implementations from our webpage :

	http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be

Best regards,

Olivier Bonaventure

PS: Discussion about LISP/shim6 should be sent on the lisp/shim6 mailing lists and not on the RRG mailing list