Re: [RRG] Geographic aggregation-based routing is at odds with reality

However, if you only have 50% of the Net using the rules, then the
scalability improvements won't apply to 50% of the packets, 50% of
the addresses, routes or whatever.
And this applies to all new designs that involve readdressing or changes in routers.

How do you counter my specific critiques that geo-aggregation's
requirements on addressing and paths taken by packets are at odds
with business, policy and security requirements?
I recommend you to read the paper for that, again, all depends on how you define "geo-aggregation".
Cheers,

--Ricardo