Re: [RRG] Re: Difference between translation in LISP vs. Six/One Router -- Re: [RRG] Six/One Router Design Clarifications

On Jul 30, 2008, Scott Brim wrote:

Do you reserve a separate IPv4 locator per IPv4 EID?
	Well, in this case yes.

I believe that's also what the Six/One router does, correct?

Right.  And I am assuming that, in order to be stateless, you need to
use even more from Six/One Router.  Either the techniques from section
2.4 in the Six/One Router design paper [1], or one of the alternative
techniques [2] that I had explained on this mailing list in May.

I am simply curious which of these techniques you are using, or if you
came up with something new.  The LISP documents don't give the answer.

- Christian

[1] http://users.piuha.net/chvogt/pub/2008/vogt-2008-six-one-router-design.pdf
[2] http://psg.com/lists/rrg/2008/msg01279.html