Re: [RRG] draft-rja-ilnp-intro-01.txt

Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

or send packets and see if something comes back.

I suggest you emulate Milla Jovovich: hold a ticket to paradise in your hand and say: "Multipath".

Milla Jovovich should of course be an example to us all, but I don't see how what I said relates to multipath.

Multipath TCP - to point out where in what you wrote that might apply, above - does just that (sends packets).

(It is, IMHO, an example of the application and network both doing good resource pooling stuff and not fighting each other.)

Brian

P.S. +1 on MJ :-)