[RRG] Logistics

Hi all,

I've taken the small liberty of transcribing email about logistics
preferences into the Doodle poll.  I've done the best that I can in
representing the email opinions into the Doodle format.  The poll is here:

http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=pg8ihbncc9uqxdpa

So far, the trend is quite clear: there is a strong preference to continue
with all day on Friday.  Note that the sample space is still quite small, so
folks who have opined have a disproportionate say in the matter.

Regards,
Tony