Re: [RRG] Renumbering...

Hi,

so far, we have received only very little feedback to GLI-Split. It addresses the issue of simplified end-user site renumbering and global locator change.
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/staff/menth/Publications/papers/Menth08-GLI-Split.pdf
Comments are welcome.

Regards,

   Michael

Tony Li wrote:
|However, if we're talking about ISPs renumbering themselves, then that
|is an entirely different matter because they may potentially benefit
|from it and so there may be a business case for them to do so.

To clarify the issue at hand: we're interested in renumbering of end-user
sites and changes in the locator namespace.

Tony

Dr. Michael Menth, Assistant Professor
University of Wuerzburg, Institute of Computer Science
Am Hubland, D-97074 Wuerzburg, Germany, room B206
phone: (+49)-931/888-6644, fax: (+49)-931/888-6632
mailto:menth@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/research/ngn