RE: [RRG] Renumbering...

Tony Li wrote:

I think the real question is whether aggregates are required at all. If so,
then I think we have an issue that leads us down the NAT path.

Now, if someone has some mapping technology that does not require
aggregation at all (DHTs?), then there is a possible alternate to NATs.

In answering:
This is exactly the key point of my approach: forwarding without being based on aggregates of Unicast user addresses.
Address aggregation is a problem just because of the huge quantity. Additionally, it is principally wrong in view of user mobility and eventually router mobility.

Heiner