Re: [RRG] Re: PI as a non-requirement

Ran,

I guess what it boils down to is this: I don't think this group should count on innovations in renumbering unless we ourselves are willing to roll up our sleeves and do some of the work in provisioning systems and standards. Quite frankly I think that's a tall order and some of that work needs to be done by others (like the Tucows of the world).

Perhaps one good outcome would be some outreach to those folks.

Eliot