Re: [RRG] Consensus check: renumbering - missing dimension

On 2008-08-23 19:48, Tony Li wrote:

> Hi Robin,
>

> |BTW, I found that the poll URL generated a "No such poll" response.
>
> Indeed.  Mea culpa.  Sorry, I don't know how that got corrupted.  Here's the
> correct poll:
>
> http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=ziu439pxxpcx33da

I was about to click enthusiastically on choice #3 when
I realised that I really wanted to discriminate between
IPv4 and IPv6.

For IPv4, I consider that the train left the station many years
ago, and the only reasonable answer is "None at all." For IPv6,
habits are not yet set in stone, and I think we should stick to
our guns, so the reasonable answer is "Once per ISP added or dropped."

The reasoning is that IPv6 was designed that way, so why not
use the feature if it proves to be useful, at least for small/medium
sites.

    Brian