RE: [RRG] 2 billion IP cellphones in 2103 & mass adoption of IPv6 by currentIPv4 users

[LISP], Section 6.3 addresses Routing Locator Reachability.
My understanding of the final paragraph of that section is
that LISP ITRs might benefit by 'pinging' potential ETRs
periodically. The SEAL explicit probing mechanism can be
used for that purpose.

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com