RE: [RRG] 2 billion IP cellphones in 2103 & mass adoption of IPv6 by currentIPv4 users

Who says there needs to be growth in the number of IPv6
BGP routes? If we map/encaps the entire IPv6 space as an
overlay over the existing IPv4 Internet, we keep IPv6
prefixes out of the BGP routing tables and we get to
scale through mapping w/o affecting routing scaling.

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com