RE: multi6-functional-dec and re-homing

Brian,

> John, I don't understand.
>
> If neither end is shim6-capable, it is resoundingly out
> of scope.

I think it would be out of scope as well, but I wanted to understand
what Marcelo was suggesting.

> If only one end is shim6-capable, we can't run shim6, so
> we have to revert to mono-homing.

For work group purposes, I agree - but in terms of solutions, I think
(after we do the shim6 protocol) finding a solution for it could be
possible, but that is not something that needs discussing now.

John