Re: multi6-functional-dec and re-homing

Focussing:

>  In particular, the benefits would be the capability of establishing
>  new communications through the alternative paths.

Well, that is an intrinsic property of IPv6 surely - if a host has
two addresses, and one fails, you can try the other. But since we
can only get ULID to locator translation with a shim at both ends,
I just don't see what is brought to this property by the shim;
both ends will have to use the new locators at the ULP interface,
so the shim has no work to do.

   Brian