Re: New version of charter text

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:
- - I tried to address Pekka's concerns with TE, and someone in a mail
proposed an applicability document. I can't find that mail now so I am
not sure they referred to the same issue, but I would think that
documenting what uses you get from shim6 under what conditions would
address Pekka's comment. There is probably more that needs to be
documented in the same way.

Yes, thanks. (This could be either part of the protocol spec, or a separate document, but I guess it's easier to document separately at least at first.)

The new draft charter needs an editorial pass to clean out a number of typos, but it should be roughly OK.