RE: about draft-ietf-multi6-l3shim-00.txt

Erik, just a few more nits:

page 5:  "identifier - an IP layer identifier" seems like a circular definition, especially since "identifier" does not seem to be often used in the text without a qualifying "IP" preceding it.  Perhaps, in parallel to the address definition it could say: "IP identifier - an IP layer name for an endpoint (stack name in [NSRG])..."

page 5:  "NOTE:  This proposal does not contain any IP layer identifiers"  But it does discuss a number of options.  Suggest "NOTE:  This proposal does not define any IP layer identifiers, but discusses some options in Section 9."

page 7:  RFC 3484 is cited but not referenced later

page 12: s/multi6 one some packets/multi6 some packets/

page 12: s/packet to big/packet too big/

page 15: s/advise/advice/

page 19: Previously (Sec 2.1) you define X as a malicious host, but then you seem to use host X in a non-malicious context here.  Actually, I don't recall where X is malicious within this document, so maybe revise 2.1?

Tom