Re: how mobile do we want to be

At 9:48 AM +1100 3/18/05, Geoff Huston wrote:
I'd have to agree with Marcelo here. Its certainly my impression that our specific mission in the context of this WG is to develop the shim6 drafts into standards track specifications.

We haven't officially chartered the WG yet (I'm waiting for updated charter text that reflects the BOF description, so that I can put it on the IESG agenda).

However, it is certainly my expectation that this group will product standards track specifications. It says so explicitly in the charter text that we've been discussing for the past few months.

Margaret