RE: how mobile do we want to be

Hello,

> Since SHIM6 and MIP6/NEMO are very similar design concept (to me),
> it indicates that MIP6/NEMO are also capability to support
> site/end-multihoming by itself.

Would you tell us why you believe SHIM6 and MIP6/NEMO in technical
architecture terms?  Thanks.

P.S. Chairs I believe there is consensus we are to focus on multihoming
and not mobility.  If I am correct my input is for you to shut down this
discussion and many mails that are doing nothing to further the delivery
of a multihoming solution.  But I will continue as above to discuss
interesting points raised that are clear technically and worth my tiime.
thanks

/jim