Re: how mobile do we want to be

Hi

My comment was for Margaret's observation.

It might (or might not) be the subject of later work to optimize the interactions between shim6 and MIP6 and/or to develop new mobility solutions based on shim6.

I'm also interested in technical discussion, but I believe this clarification was important to some other WG.

I did not see any technical discussion on this ML since my subscription,
because of this thread? Why?
ML is always open for any discussion, right?

regards,
ryuji