Re: how mobile do we want to be

Dave Crocker wrote:
the draft charter is primarily notable for its lack of explanation. it does not explain what the problem is, other than to reference "site multihoming" and does not explain the solution path, other than to say that it will be whatever was under discussion earlier and elsewhere.

I see your concern, but it really is complex and I have no idea how it could be boiled down to a paragraph.

The draft explicitly cites the multi6 output documents where these
issues are fully explored. We can't incorporate that mass of work
in the charter.

   Brian