Re: charter?

On 21-mrt-05, at 22:50, Dave Crocker wrote:

This seems to be the latest:

<http://ops.ietf.org/lists/shim6/msg00009.html>

Ok. I don't know what kind of moronic software turns a .txt attachment in a .bin one, but that's something for another wg...

I can understand how the introduction in this charter might be seen as a tad on the brief side.

On the other hand, I don't see how any charter could address the concerns you expressed in your previous message. If the documents are hyperlinked reading the abstracts for each of them is easy enough.