Re: charter?

Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
On 21-mrt-05, at 22:50, Dave Crocker wrote:

This seems to be the latest:

<http://ops.ietf.org/lists/shim6/msg00009.html>

Ok. I don't know what kind of moronic software turns a .txt attachment in a .bin one, but that's something for another wg...

I had a config error in my mailer at that time. After a few virus checkers raised objections, I fixed it :-)

On the other hand, I don't see how any charter could address the concerns you expressed in your previous message. If the documents are hyperlinked reading the abstracts for each of them is easy enough.

I'm not sure links to I-Ds are such a good idea, but my point, which Dave chose to ignore, is that I don't know how to boil down all that work into a paragraph. If someone can do so, I will applaud.

   Brian