Re: charter [Re: how mobile do we want to be]

Pekka Savola wrote:

After all, we are not solving "the site multihoming problem" so we don't reference an architecture document -- just one but possibly important subset of it. Namely, connection survivability across failures when using multiple PA addresses... everything else is bonus.

s/connection/communication/
because I think we intend to take care of "connections" that are established after a failure as well "connections" that are in place when a failure occurs.

But I suspect you'd need a bit more words to say that site multihoming (for the purposes of this charter) is a site which is connected to multiple ISPs and is using multiple PA addresses. The goal is to make communication survive should one or more of the PA addresses become unusable.

We could definitely to some word-smithing on this and put it in the first paragraph of the charter.

   Erik