Re: shim - transport/network communication

On 21-Mar-05, at 5:56 PM, Baker Fred wrote:

And I worry much about a solution which, for lack of thinking about such things, picks the worst path simply because it has less AS's in it or some such thing. We do far too much of that in the Internet.

In that case we are saying the same thing -- dictating what "best" means (or, from another point of view, considering that there is only one "best" way) is a Bad Idea.

Joe