RE: shim - transport/network communication

> And I worry much about a solution which, for lack of thinking about
> such things, picks the worst path simply because it has less
> AS's in it
> or some such thing. We do far too much of that in the Internet.

I second this worry and I hsve it big time on this work.  The good news
is the vendors and customers have been burned now by the Internet and if
it is half baked it will simply not be implemented and all the work and
time will be done for nothing other than mental masturbation of
abstractions for multihoming.

/jim