Will you be lining up someone to assist you to present this material?

  regards,

    Geoff

At 05:53 AM 4/07/2005, Joe Abley wrote:
Hey,

On 2005-07-03, at 01:02, Geoff Huston wrote:

  - applicability statements
     Joe Abley
     no initial base document, although the functional description
     and architecture documents may provide initial material, and
     the app-refer draft may also be relevant here.

This will be fine, however:

       Aplicability                          (15 minutes)
          document: tbd
          Joe Abley

the chances are reasonable to good that I will not be in Paris in August, and so I will need to present by proxy.

Joe