Re: failure detection

	Paul,

> I'm saying you can still get a "read-only" routing feed (BGP or
> whatever), purely for informational purposes, to help decide which of
> your ISPs has the best path.
>
> That's entirely scaleable and well within reason for deployment at
> 'enterprise' shim6 sites.

	Are you saying that you believe it is scalable for every
	end-system in the Internet (or even every enterprise) to
	have some kind of quasi-real-time access to the
	equivalent of the DFZ RIB somewhere so that they (the
	end-systems/hosts) can make decisions about which locator
	sets to use?

	Further, are you saying that you believe it is scalable
	for every end-system in the Internet to *require* such
	information to support site multi-homing? And BTW, if so,
	how do I communicate this information to my transport
	stack?

	Dave