Re: Announcement of an Interim Meeting of the Shim6 Working Group

On 9-sep-2005, at 3:04, Thomas Narten wrote:

Hmm. For me, the interesting stuff at Ripe are the Wednesday-Friday
sessions, i.e., the RIPE WG sessions.

Would it all be possible to move the interim meeting up to
Sunday-Monday (RIPE doesn't start until 2PM on Monday, so this would
have minimal impact)?

Or just have the sessions Monday/Tuesday?

Would this help/or hurt other peoples intention w.r.t. to the RIPE
meeting?

Looking at http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-51/meeting- plan.html there are sure lots of "plenary" slots from monday afternoon through wednesday morning. It would be good to know what is going to happen during those slots before we make decisions.

In the old format where there was "EOF" the first two days I often found that the most interesting part of the meeting.

How about making the meeting saturday afternoon - monday morning? This allows people who can arrive saturday morning to leave a day later, and those who don't arrive until late saturday (or very early sunday) only miss half a day.