Re: Announcement of an Interim Meeting of the Shim6 Working Group

I'm fine with all the proposed dates, but my preference
is avoiding the weekend.

--Jari

Thomas Narten wrote:

Interim Meeting Announcement
Working Group: SHIM6 (Site Multi-Homing for IPv6)
Dates: Saturday 8th October, Sunday 9th October 2005
Times: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Hmm. For me, the interesting stuff at Ripe are the Wednesday-Friday sessions, i.e., the RIPE WG sessions.

Would it all be possible to move the interim meeting up to
Sunday-Monday (RIPE doesn't start until 2PM on Monday, so this would
have minimal impact)?

Or just have the sessions Monday/Tuesday?

Would this help/or hurt other peoples intention w.r.t. to the RIPE
meeting?

(Not trying to make trouble, and finding host space is surely
complicated, but the idea of having to be there Friday-Friday just
isn't very appealing.)

Thomas