Re: Announcement of an Interim Meeting of the Shim6 Working Group

On 10-sep-2005, at 2:38, Geoff Huston wrote:

Nothing p[lanned as yet - no. Obviously we're open to offers of assistance here for this - (such as an icam feed)

If there is bandwidth and the room has an audio setup that I can tap into that and bring a camera like I did in Santa Monica.

I'm not sure if it's any fun to watch this stuff for two days, though...

I think the IETF Jabber rooms are available even when there is no IETF meeting (can't check right now, jabber.org is down (again)), and if not, we can ask RIPE for Jabber conferencing.