Re: Mention TE in draft-ietf-shim6-proto-01.txt?

Brian E Carpenter wrote:

6.1  Conceptual Data Structures

   The key conceptual data structure for the shim6 protocol is the host
   pair context.  This is a data structures which contains the following
   information:
   o  The peer ULID; ULID(peer)
   o  The local ULID; ULID(local)
   o  The list of peer locators, with their preferences; Ls(peer)

There's quite a lot in the draft about how preferences are communicated
and very little about where they come from. draft-ietf-shim6-arch-00.txt
doesn't help with this either. Somewhere, I think we need a list
of possible sources of these preferences, and dynamic or static TE policy
needs to be in that list.

I see I didn't add this in the -02 document (which I submitted today) but I agree that we should add some text to the next rev. of the proto document.

   Erik