Presenting draft-ietf-shim6-reach-detect-01.txt, was: SHIM6 WG Agenda for IETF 64

On 17-okt-2005, at 7:45, Geoff Huston wrote:

Site Multihoming by IPv6 Intermediation WG (SHIM6)

AGENDA

6. Failure and Reacahability Detection - outstanding issues
   Jari Akko & Iljitsch van Beijnum

   Document:
      draft-ietf-shim6-failure-detection-01
      "Failure Detection and Locator Pair
       Exploration Design for IPv6 Multihoming"
                                    (50 minutes)

Since there hasn't been any discussion of the draft I wrote ( http:// www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-reach-detect-01.txt ) on the list so far, I think it's important that it's discussed in Vancouver. However, I won't be attending.

Is there someone who would be willing to present this draft?

(I would also be happy to talk about it remotely but I don't think there is precedent for that in IETF meetings.)