Re: Working Group Last Call for Hash Based Addresses (draft-ietf-shim6-hba-01.txt)

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   As there have been no objections, the document will now be forwarded to the
   AD for publication as a  Proposed Standard

=> it should be fine to have an example (in the document or if it is
really too late in the list) like the Appendice A of RFC 3972.

Thanks

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr

PS: I'll provide an implementation in private as soon as I can get
an independent test (like an example...)