Re: Working Group Last Call for Hash Based Addresses (draft-ietf-shim6-hba-01.txt)

At 10:22 AM 1/12/2005, Francis Dupont wrote:
 In your previous mail you wrote:

As there have been no objections, the document will now be forwarded to the
   AD for publication as a  Proposed Standard

=> it should be fine to have an example (in the document or if it is
really too late in the list) like the Appendice A of RFC 3972.

Its never too late to rev the document (well almost never!), and as far as I can tell an example of this form would be a good addition to the document. Please send text.

PS: I'll provide an implementation in private as soon as I can get
an independent test (like an example...)

That would be helpful.

Is anyone else working on an implementation of HBAs?? It would be good to be able to generate an implementation report for the IESG on this draft citing two independent implementations of the spec.

thanks,

   Geoff