WG review of proto and failure-detection documents

With my co-chair hat on I'd like to encourage all WG members to carefully review
draft-ietf-shim6-proto-03.txt and draft-ietf-shim6-failure-detection-03.txt

These documents are now relatively mature and it would be appreciated if we
could reach the point of a WG Last Call in the next couple of weeks.

My concern is that I've seen no comments on the mailing list so far on either
of these drafts, and while it would be tempting to reach the conclusion that the
documents are sufficiently ready that no comment has been necessary, I
suspect that in fact few folk have been able to review the documents so far.

So could I ask WG members to please read and comment on these documents so we
can get to a WG Last Call in a couple of weeks from now?

many thanks,

  Geoff