RE: Extending shim6 to use multiple locator pairs simultaneously

Scott,

I think that would indeed work.  Further, as that is entirely contained
within a single implementation and doesn't require any protocol changes,
I don't think it requires an RFC.  Not that one wouldn't be welcome, of
course.

Regards,
Tony