RE: Extending shim6 to use multiple locator pairs simultaneously

Yeah.  The main motivation on my part for doing an RFC would be that if
I'm a multihomed user seeking to benefit from this, I would want the
server(s) I'm downloading from to support it as well, so they could send
me traffic over both my links.  If I just implement it on my own host, I
would only be able to upload with both links, not download.

-Scott