Re: What's our target audience? (Was: Re: Shim6 proxies)

El 29/04/2006, a las 23:21, Marshall Eubanks escribió:

i am sorry but i am not sure i understand... are you considering the case where the proxy is located in the soho or in the content server network?

Neither - where the proxy is located on my network.

I am sorry but i am completely lost here...

and who's network is this? i mean, is this a provider's network?, i guess so, but who's provider? the dentist's? and what is the point of locating a shim proxy in a provider, when you are looking for is resiliency against provider failures...

thanks, marcelo