Re: What's our target audience? (Was: Re: Shim6 proxies)

Hello;

OK, I'll expound a little.

I work at home and I really needs my Internet connection.
I can become "multi-homed," (and, in fact, am considering it)
but let's say I would rather not run  BGP from home.
So I could get shim6, but what if I find that I
don't get to use it much, because the content providers I use
don't support it ? If you come come along and sell me a service / software / hardware to
fix this, I might buy it.

I use my multihoming and shim6 to get to your equipment in a well provisioned colo or exchange point somewhere; from there to the providers is standard IP, v6 or maybe even v4, but that's OK because that's all on high capacity
"backbone" links.