RE: CGA Use with HBA in Shim6 IETF Meeting July 10, 2006

What I glean (using this word on purpose) is I entrust the encryption
and as I stated this only secures layer 3 for Shim6.  Once the processes
after IPsec happen another level of Security can begin at the Shim layer
or transport layer for the ULIDs.  That way we can plug and play various
solutions at that point I think as you suggest below if I read your mail
correctly?

Best,
/jimb