Re: CGA Use with HBA in Shim6 IETF Meeting July 10, 2006

On 31-jul-2006, at 8:09, Francis Dupont wrote:

   traffic, you need to find an alternative prefix+index set that

=> this issue is this word "alternative": an attack is to use the
same set, i.e., HBAs just extend the steal of address to the steal
of address set. It does not matter for multi-homing but only for
multi-homing. This is why I say HBA+CGA is a strictly stronger
mechanism than HBA.

I'm sorry, but this text just doesn't parse for me...