Shim6 base specification

My understanding of the status of the three "base" specification documents following IETF 67 are:

draft-ietf-shim6-hba-02.txt
  - no further revisions required

draft-ietf-shim6-failure-detection-06.txt
  - Tom Henderson to send Jari and Iljitsch (document editors) words on:
  1) parameter value descriptions
  2) proposed words for the state machine description
  3) allowing the 10 second timer to be an option

  Tom, could you please complete this by the 20th November? We need to
  complete this last call, and your assistance in completing the review
  followup in a timely manner is appreciated

draft-ietf-shim6-proto-06.txt
  - add the text (in Section D4 (around page 109)?):
"The SHIM6 approach does not preclude using IPSEC tunnels on SHIM6 packets within the network transit path" - alter paragraph 1 of Section 9 to propose that implementations SHOULD remove context state that refers to those ULIDS where the locator has been removed or withdrawn at the time of locator removal or withdrawal. - add text regarding CGA minimum key length, using the SEND spec as the guide to the appropriate text to use

Marcelo - could you please submit a -07 version of the proto spec by the 20th November with these three changes incorporated?

many thanks for this,

Geoff & Kurtis