Re: IPR Notice

Thanks. The rumor that I heard was actually about a different IPR claim, from another company entirely.

Tony

On Dec 18, 2006, at 9:49 AM, Jari Arkko wrote:

Tony,

(Speaking personally...)

In case you didn't follow earlier discussions -- there
was complaint earlier about Ericsson's IPR declaration
requiring too much in terms of what the users may not
do wrt their own IPR & Ericsson. I talked to our licensing
department who agreed to limit the scope from ANY to
IPR relating to IETF standards, and post the updated
declaration once the WG process was otherwise done.
So the declaration that is up on the web right now does
not reflect the final status.

Hope this helps,

--Jari