Re: Shim6 Working Group Last call on the Shim6 Document Set

I would like to propose that your comments are addressed in the related current SHIM6 document activity on the topic of an applicability statement, and, given that situation, there is no compelling case to revise the protocol document to include this (and related) applicability considerations.

However, the applicability draft is not cited in the proto draft.
It's listed as a reference, but is not cited. That's going to
have to be fixed editorially anyway. I agree that the applicability
draft is the appropriate place to discuss this.

ok - we'll do this editorially, as its not a normative issue

I trust that this is an acceptable approach to this consideration to you and the WG and that we are still in a position to submit the protocol document to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

Indeed,it isn't a normative issue.

   Brian

regards,

  Geoff