I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-shim6-locator-pair-selection-02.txt

directories.
This draft is a work item of the Site Multihoming by IPv6 Intermediation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Default Locator-pair selection algorithm for the SHIM6 protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Bagnulo
	Filename	: draft-ietf-shim6-locator-pair-selection-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-7-9

In this note, we present a locator-pair selection mechanism for the
   shim6 protocol.  The presented mechanism provides an ordered list of
   available locator-pairs that can be used for outgoing traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-locator-pair-selection-02.txt